25.6.07

Several Poems



SEVERAL POEMS

(BY RAY SILVEIRA)
.


I
.
At a moment of my senses

I think I am nothing, just feel

The freedom that’s passing by

The people who develop

Some drowning and I breathe

In this translucent sheet

Which rocks and cools

Even under sunshine that enhances

Forms, shadows and corners

From the quadrilateral uterus

Blue and ordinary of the swimming pool.


II

Oceans show

expansive waters

that dilate and scatter

and extend and constrict themselves

(imagine a mixed-colour sea

that we call red sea)

it breathes large waves

free and clean

while my own waters

walking like a crab

try to get out from the aquarium.


III

Strong water copper

Among cuts erosion I leave an imprint upon

On surface of the sea

As well as watermarks

On the sand, while

I either paint marines

Or navigate

Through the blue ocean If I write I’ll employ

The horizon line In an acid essence

From where I’ll bring

Some large jelly fishes

To someone who can’t has

A precise view of the sea


IV

Somber clouds from soil

stop fly of herons

some deers lose their ways

above creepings rhizomes

my boat goes drift away

from this cold darkness

I just bring tragic texts

of tales and poetries


V

It’s an eternal race START! disagreement struggles contentions competition at another’s expense whose can’t do anything for weakness still begining wells of spermatozoons gametes from reproduction from the first spilling to the ocean salt volcanic control facilities... they compete in the words “I suggest” to fertilize at first they sink bad loving and bad loved into the well hopeless
.
.

Nenhum comentário: