25.6.07




THE NAME OF MY ANGEL
(BY PATRÍCIA EVANS *TRANSLATION - LAURENCE BERNSTEIN)
.

I will ask Him

about the name of my angel

This son of a bitch who proudly declares

he is my guard and my guide

while I suffer as a dog

with the stones that pelt me

and no fucking sense of direction

I will ask Him

about the name of this angel

who I think must be always drunk

or having an affair with a demon slut

for I have walked in circles

my lover has betrayed me

my principles have failed

and the more I call for him

the less he responds to me

He seems to be deaf to my pleadings

It must be the drugs -

he certainly buys on the street-

the reason for his disregard

These streets and filthy alleys

from the end of the world

where he has led me

This angel who says he guards me

who is my guiding star

doesn't want any real work or job

for I am always hearing the rolling of dice

and the stttttrrrrech of cards


!!!!!

I need to know his name

to put it in the frog's mouth.


.
O NOME DO MEU ANJO
(Patrícia Evans)
.
Eu vou perguntar a Ele
sobre o nome do meu anjo,
este filho da puta, que julga
orgulhosamente guardar-me e guiar-me
e entretanto eu sofro como uma cadela,
com as pedradas que me atingem
e essa merda de falta de senso de direção.
Eu vou perguntar a Ele
sobre o nome deste anjo,
que eu acho deve estar sempre bêbado
ou de cacho com alguma diaba vadia,
que tenho andado em círculos,
meus amores me traído,
meus princípíos falidos
e quanto mais o chamo
menos ouço uma resposta;
parece surdo aos meus apelos,
acho que são as drogas,
que deve conseguir nas esquinas,
a razão de seu desapego;
as esquinas desses becos imundos,
esses finais de mundo,
em que anda me levado.
Este este anjo que me guarda,
que é a minha estrela guia,
não deve querer trabalho,
porque ouço o rolar dos dadinhos
e o trrrrrrréxi do baralho.
Preciso do nome dele,
pra colocar na boca do sapo!
.

Nenhum comentário: